A soupy, porridge-y superfood made with spices, fiber-rich mung beans, and basmati rice.
Moong daal is a soft porridge made of split mung beans and long grain white rice—two of the most easily digestible foods that, when combined, form a complete protein. Warm, nourishing, and great for your gut (and soul), Kitchari is THE staple comfort food. Great as a side or on its own.
- Includes Mung Bean, Basmati Rice, and a blend of 7 spices
- 9g Plant-Protein and 5g Fiber
- Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan
Split Mung Bean with Skin
- Promotes digestion and gut health
- Rich in potassium, magnesium, folate, fiber and vitamin B6
- Mung Bean and Basmati Rice together make a complete protein, providing you with all nine essential amino acids the body needs
- Excellent source of fiber
HOW TO COOK?
WHAT IS KITCHARI?
- EHEdwina H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 minutes agoExcellent product
Love it. Will order again.
- DGDani G.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoDELICIOUS
My new favorite dish! I am usually a very simple eater and was nervous to try this, but it was honestly so flavorful and delicious. I also love the risotto-like texture. Def recommend!
- LLisaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoDelicious and healthy
I made my Paro kitchari this morning as I wanted something warm for lunch and am trying to enjoy tasty but healthy lunches. This blew my mind. It has the right level of spice and I feel so proud of myself for bringing this to work. Will be buying more for sure!
- SBSHREYA B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAromatic and Delicious
This tasted like it took way more effort than it actually took. Such a great idea! Will definitely be purchasing again.
- ASAmanda S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoPerfect one-pot meal!
My boyfriend and I both love Paro's Kitchari so much -- we can't get enough! It's our favorite easy meal and we eat it for lunch often. Best kitchari we've had and we've tried a few brands! We often top it with sunny side up eggs and drizzle some pan-heated Tarka on top. It's a nourishing and wholesome meal that takes less than 30mins to book. Perfection.
SHARE YOUR PARO PARTY
Snap a picture of your meal and tag us at @fromparo to show us how you eat your Paro.