A soupy, porridge-y superfood made with spices, fiber-rich mung beans, and basmati rice.
Moong daal is a soft porridge made of split mung beans and long grain white rice—two of the most easily digestible foods that, when combined, form a complete protein. Warm, nourishing, and great for your gut (and soul), Kitchari is THE staple comfort food. Great as a side or on its own.
- Includes Mung Bean, Basmati Rice, and a blend of 7 spices
- 9g Plant-Protein and 5g Fiber
- Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Vegan
Split Mung Bean with Skin
- Promotes digestion and gut health
- Rich in potassium, magnesium, folate, fiber and vitamin B6
- Mung Bean and Basmati Rice together make a complete protein, providing you with all nine essential amino acids the body needs
- Excellent source of fiber
HOW TO COOK?
WHAT IS KITCHARI?
- KBKim B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars48 minutes agoBest
I have tried many Kitchari meals and this is the best. I love the rice added many do not add rice. It is a staple in my home.
- NANoelia A.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoEasy to make and great taste
My roommate and I made this a few nights ago and I cannot express how GOOD IT WAS. It was very easy to cook but even easier to eat :) 10/10 Recommend!!
- KKKomal K.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoVery comforting
Made this after a long week of midterms and assignments and it felt like I was back home being babied by my mom. Very comforting and nourishing. It's also so easy to make - as easy as instant mac and cheese but so much more delicious and healthy.
- KCKiku C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoSoul food <3
This is really well done! As a South Asian, who grew up eating homemade kitchari, this really hits the nail on the head. Super super easy to make, and the outcome is delicious. It's also a really good amount. You can make the whole box for 4 - people, or have it for multiple meals for 1-2 people. Highly recommend!
- SMSnehal M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoLove it
It’s quick, easy, healthy and delicious!
SHARE YOUR PARO PARTY
Snap a picture of your meal and tag us at @fromparo to show us how you eat your Paro.